We are seeking a Personal Trainer with an amazing attitude and a passion for helping people!
MPOWER Performance Institute represents a new paradigm in Personal Wellness by incorporating a medical approach to achieve optimum results. MPOWER coordinates our clients’ health and wellness improvement through programs developed in concert with physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, personal trainers and dietitians. Personal Trainers will provide professional and elite-level coaching for clients, while integrating the MPOWER model to assist clients in reaching their health and wellness goals in a safe, medically supervised environment. Coaches will follow physician and therapist input during programming and provide consistent follow-up with these individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, Master’s degree is preferred
- Current certification: Any certifications with NSCA or ACSM, or NASM-PES Certification. Other certification may be considered.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Executes – Designs and executes client programs based on MPOWER’s training program model
- Team – Works with all team members to ensure a quality client experience and to ensure facility goals are met; working with all MPOWER team members in a helpful and responsive manner
- Integrates – Able to articulate the MPOWER MD program and works to integrate patients into all MPOWER services
- Flexible work schedule to meet the needs of the facility including training time slots available and all team meetings
Live our Core Values
We Treat Everyone Like a VIP
We Take Ownership
We Are a Great Team
We are Passionate About What We Do
We have high standards for professionalism and client/patient care. We are looking for an individual with leadership and organizational skills that embrace our business of transforming the lives of others and themselves. If you are committed to putting your energy and time into supporting an innovative Personal Wellness program, submit your resume today!